Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of, access to, and purchase of products from Mazeix.
- 1.1. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- 1.2. If you register with our website or submit any material or use any of our services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1.3. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age.
- 1.5. The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, if caused to any person by using or visiting website of the Company.
2.1. You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website;
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website;
- (e) use our services by means of a web browser;
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2.2. Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material.
2.3. You may purchase products from our website only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDERS FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPLANATION.
2.4. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
2.5. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must note:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
2.6. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
3) Acceptable use
3.1. You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means except for the purpose of [search engine indexing;
- (f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
3.2. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
3.3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4) Registration and accounts
4.1. You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
4.2. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
4.3. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
4.4. You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have the person's permission to do so.
5) User login details
5.1. If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
5.2. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
5.3. You must keep your password confidential.
5.4. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
5.5. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
6) Cancellation and suspension of account
6.1. We may:
- (a)suspend your account;
- (b) cancel your account; and/or
- (c) edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
6.2. You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website].
7) Limited warranties
7.1. We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
7.2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
7.3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
8) Breaches of these terms and conditions
8.1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) [block computers using your IP address from accessing our website];
- (e) [contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g) [suspend or delete your account on our website].
8.2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account.
9) Subject to changes
9.1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
9.2. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. OR We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
9.3. If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
10.1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
11)Third party rights
11.1. A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
11.2. The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
12.1. The terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
13)Law and jurisdiction
13.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
13.2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive OR non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.